- It is best not to eat a meal up to 2 hours before class.
- Please silence or turn off cell phones upon entering the building.
- Always sign in on the attendance sheet, and if you are a new student, arrive a few minutes early to briefly fill out a registrant card.
- The shelves in the lobby are for your personal belongings and the flooring below is for your shoes. Coats can be hung in the hallway.
- Practice Noble Silence in the lobby/hall area if a class is in session in the studio.
- Shoes should be removed before entering the studio space. Shoes are only to be worn in the lobby, restroom, changing room, and back rooms.
- Please help accomodate mat space as classes fill.
- Use any available time before class to stretch, meditate, or talk quietly respecting those around you without gossip.
- Try to keep your conversations uplifting and positive, viewing your practice on mat as dumping ground.
- Half Moon Yoga provides mats, but feel free to bring your own. If you practice regularly, we recommend bringing your own.
- Half Moon Yoga provides mat wash, so please spray and wipe the mats down after class.
- Be mindful of putting the props back on the shelves in an orderly manner stacking same size blocks with one another and blankets should be stacked with fringe hidden from view. Thank you in advance for your consideration & karma yoga!
Here’s a video by Cora Wen on how to fold yoga blankets. We recommended viewing this before taking a Restorative Yoga class.